As seen in:
Stress is a part of live, but it doesn't have to be your whole life.
Being a professional and a mom, there are certain things that come with the territory.
- Worries about your kids education
- Wondering if they’re really okay & not just saying they are
- Waiting up to be sure they make it home safely
- Getting a call from school to pick them up and not knowing which virus it is
- Figuring out how long you’ll be up to finish your report that’s due at 9 am
- Making time for your partner
- Making times for yourself
The big question that lurks in the back of your mind, what’s next, (when they don’t need you every minute or are busy with their friends or go off to college)?
It’s a lot to deal with on a daily basis, not to mention when a crisis hits.
The good news is that not only have I been there myself, I’ve helps 1000’s of women get back a part of themselves that they thought was lost and rewire their relationship with stress, so it doesn’t control life anymore.